My whole family love salmon, especially grilled salmon. There are many ways of marinating salmon, and my family's favorite marinade is lemon, soy sauce and brown sugar.
The recipe is so simple, equal part of soy sauce, water and brown sugar, fresh lemon juice and some olive oil. Salmon absorbs and retains the flavors of the marinade, looks gorgeous and tastes delicious.
In normal oven, you usually have to flip salmon during grilling. With Airfryer grill pan, you don't. Just set timer for 8 minutes, and out came the salmon fillets grilled to its perfection! The skin is crispy, the meat is moist and succulent. I am obsessed by my new kitchen helper. It makes cooking more fun and satisfying!
AIRFRYER GRILLED SALMON
- 2 Salmon fillets (~200g each)
- garlic powder, black pepper and salt to taste
- fresh squeezed lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- scallion slices and cherry tomato for garnish
- Wash and pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Season the salmon fillets with black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, lemon juice and oil until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a shallow dish. Place salmon in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat airfryer at 180°C
- Arrange the fish fillets on airfryer grill pan. Slide the pan into the airfryer and set timer for 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with scallion slices. Serve.
Recipe adapted here.